Monday, March 26, 2007

My Inspiration

I wanted to show you a few photos of my little workroom, I don't know if it could be called a "studio" but I love it just the same. I'm not finished situating everything and I need to hang pictures but it's coming along, atleast well enough to photograph. Sometimes it's too jumbled to do that! After I've organized and straightened, I definitely get the urge to create ~ sometimes I've forgotten about having something and during the cleaning up process come across it and that triggers all the ideas.




My inspiration board!







Do you love buttons? I am a freak for them and you can't even see all of them in this shot. I have baskets full of them on cards too!







This is an adorable porcelain handmade baby doll that I purchased probably ten years ago and I still love her. She's heavy like a real baby and I've dressed her in a little baby dress and sweater that used to be mine! I found this beautiful little baby doll crib at an estate sale and the sweet little tooth fairy pillow was a gift from my sweet friend, Cindy. I love vintage baby items and she always seems to find the most amazing things.




Oh! and this little linen is the sweetest, most amazing thing that Cindy just gave me recently ~ embroidered with "Good Morning" cream on cream, with a precious baby sleeping ~ she knows what I love . . .



5 comments:

Akelamalu said...

That is all so pretty. That doll looks like a real baby!

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I love everything about it all!!!!!!!

Deb said...

What a wonderful creative space. I love your inspiration board ... and I have the same vintage wire rack. We picked it up at a garage sale (I posted a pic on my blog at Xmas time) and used it to hold our Xmas cards. I like what you have done with yours - so I might just get mine back out of storage and use it year round :-)

kansasrose said...

What a lovely and cozy place to create! I just love all your things...you have great style! The baby linen is adorable...so is your bulletin board!

Beth Leintz said...

I love the peek into your studio/space- we have a lot of similiar tastes- buttons, of course, the baby shoes, the linens-thanks for sharing and inspiring! Best, Beth


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...