Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Blogging


OK, I'm officially an addict...to your beautiful, inspiring, sweet blogs! I love to see your new posts, to see what you're doing, decorating, making, baking, thinking!



What a wonderful network of women, enjoying each other's creativity, building one another up and enjoying each other's lives. Thank you so much for sharing and for even caring about any little thing that I should post. I've always loved a certain Bible verse that seems so befitting of this blogworld we are involved in:



Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.


Proverbs 16:24


Your words and kind comments are sweetness to my soul . . .
xxoo Dawn

9 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh, me too! Your blog is one I love to visit, you are inspiring. Thanks so much for always having something wonderful.
Lidy

wisteriagirl said...

You are the just the sweetest most talented and uplifting person! What a blessing to Blogland you are.

Mindy said...

yes. i totally agree...the blogworld is magical!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Vickie and I too am a blog aholic:D Is there such a thing, there must be. I love your blog, it's so uplifting. There is magic in the blogging community!

Wendy said...

Hi Dawn,
Yes, I am addicted too! All the wonderful women that inspire and nurture eachother through blogging, is just amazing. I have met so many nice blogger sisters...tis unfortunate we don't live closer to eachother!

Artifax said...

I love visiting your blog -- it is so lovely and refreshing. Yes, it is such a rich, creative and supportive world here in blogland! Just magical!

Becky said...

Dawn,Your so thoughtful, I'm so gled I've found this "fairy blog land". You have taken what I feel and put it into words. What a blessing to be inspired by the thoughts of you. Thank you stranger friend.
Becky

Jamie said...

You are so sweet! Your blog and art always inspires me. I love loking at you rshop, although it is frustrating that I can't pick things up and get real close! LOL!! The Blogging World is wonderful. I only wish I had more time to see everything! Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
What a beautiful post! I LOVE that Bible Verse!!! I might have to create something with it!

Your blog is so beautiful and one that I just look forward to visiting!

Blessings,
Michelle


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...