Thursday, October 18, 2007

My blended room!

I'm still working on my room at The Plum Tree. I think it's coming together a little better. The only thing is, that I have two different tastes ~ on opposite ends of the room! But oh well, I love it all and I'm trying to group like items.

The store looks so cool right now to me ~ and it's just getting better. Cindy's been working really hard and it shows. If you'd like to look at the store's blog click here.

We have our annual Christmas Open House in just a couple of weeks and I want to have my room decked out for the holidays. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my curtains and room. You know I appreciate them! I've got to get busy with my giveaway gift for you, too..



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's your beautiful bed. A lucky person will be snapping that right up.
Best,
Kathy

Amy said...

Beautiful displays!
Amy

Dana said...

It looks beautiful! I wish I were closer!

Anonymous said...

Glad someone else is like me...with tastes at two different ends, shabby chic pretty primitive,
and french carved gorgeous wood. And, we shall mix them (feather our nest with both) and live happily ever after. Yes, bliss!
Too far away, too. denise

Michelle said...

Everything is looking really beautiful in your room!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I think it is looking good. xoxo Nita

Essential Oil Premier University said...

I think your displays are beautiful. You are a very talented and creative lady.

Blessings,

smilnsigh said...

To repeat what I said over there... Oh how I would love to come to your Christmas Open House. -sigh-

Mari-Nanci
Photos-City-Mine is one of my 4 blogs

A bird in the hand said...

I'm all for blending and mixing. Just call me eclectic! Love your room. xox


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...