Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank you so much sweet friends ~

What precious comments I have received from so many of you dear friends. If my artwork does not even get on the cover ~ it's really OK, just to know how wonderful you all are and what sweet friends I have here in the Land of Blog is gift enough!!! A poem for you:




True Friendship


True friendship isn't seen with the eyes, it is felt with the heart.

When there is trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing.

True friendship is a rare feeling, but when it is found

It has profound impact on our well-being, strength, and character.

True friendship does not need elaborate gifts

Or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued.

To ensure long-lasting quality and satisfaction,

True friendship only needs a few key ingredients:

Undying loyalty, unmatched understanding, unsurpassed trust,

Deep and soulful secrets, and endless sharing.

These ingredients, mixed with personality and a sense of humor,

Can make a friendship last a lifetime!

This is just a thank you, my friend, for all the wonderful and colorful

Special ingredients You've brought to my life!

Pass this on to such a friend!



Author Unknown



*********************************************

For those who love all things French!!! A new piece of artwork created on the prettiest silver dish ~ hanger is included, too. Soon to be in my Etsy store!!

xxoo, Dawn





13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely exquisite is all that you share.
Love Jeanne
Much love and many blessings~

Maebelle Park said...

Oh my goodness this is great! You are soooooo good! I voted for your cover....hope you get it. My blog is stagnant for the moment but I'll be back soon, I promise....

Teri said...

Oh, I love this. I love all things with the Eiffel Tower on them. I've never been there and probably never will, but like it just the same. Great job!!

My Vintage Studio said...

Beautiful art work with the silver tray! Thank you for sharing the poem.
Congrats on the cover. Good luck!
Sharon

Lorrie said...

Ooh la la! It's just beautiful!

Lorrie

PAT said...

It's beautiful, Dawn!

Pat

FleasKneesStudio.blogspot.com said...

I voted for your cover when Stampington first emailed it to me--I recognized it as yours right away. (If you sign up on their email list you get lots of goodies!) You KNOW they HAVE to choose yours, now don't you? Linda S.

Sandy said...

Lovely sentiment in the poem but even lovelier art work. The scroll design on the silver frames you collage work beautifully. Have a happy and productive week!

Bristol said...

Love the art work so pretty. Such exciting thing with the Somerset cover. Have a great week.
Bristol

Tina Leavy said...

love the new artwork Dawn.
and thanks for sharing the Bouguereau(I never can spell his name right)artwork too..I love,love that style.
thank you for the poem.you are so very sweet.

Unknown said...

You are so sweet! Love that poem!

And your artwork...amazing Dawn! You really leave me speechless!

Jann said...

You are amazing--this is beautiful! (P.S. I voted for the cover with your baby shoes when Stampington sent me the choice--can't wait until the issue is available!)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I love the silver tray as a frame!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...