Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gorgeous things ~

Subtle shades, flowing fabrics and all things cream to sepia,
soft sage to pale rose ~
these are the things that make me smile....

I've always loved hydrangeas,
but there is something about the colors
as they fade and dry, so soft and subdued....



Such beautiful linens found here....




Can you believe these amazing ring bearer pillows?
I would love to have one! Found here...





Lori has a tutorial in Artist Class showing us how to create an beautiful embellished box. She provided a link to her source on ebay that sells crinkled silk to use in the project. This is what I bought to make it!! I hope it comes in the mail today.....


If you've not signed up for Artist Class, registration is still open for a couple more weeks! The great thing about this class is there are SO many projects, information and images. PLUS the blog will be accessible through February. Even then, if you don't get around to creating all of the artist's projects, you're provided with downloadable tutorials to save on your computer! That way, you can make them when you have time. Click HERE if you would love to register and type in the code: thefeatherednest for 10.00 off the price!!






Wishing your Thursday is filled with beautiful things ~
Hugs and love,
Dawn

10 comments:

Sandy said...

The linens are indeed dreamy! I ordered the crinkled silk for my box project too, mine came in and it is gorgeous. Hope yours arrives soon. Happy crafting!

Lisa said...

Love that bedding! In my mind I'm trying to justify my need for it. I just love thier hues, textures, everything but the price.
I am so happy I signed up for the Artist Classes, it's given me a head full of ideas and inspiration. Can't wait for your tutorial. Lisa

Blue Creek Home said...

Bella Notte Linens are gorgeous, aren't they!
And that rose is just breath taking.
The pleated fabric is scrumptious too. Thanks for the links.
Rhonda

Sweet Old Vintage said...

The linens are stunning in my favorites shades..... Blessings

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

I love the hydrangas and the bedding too! So pretty (;
Hugs~Kelly

Gypsy Purple said...

My favourite is the Bella Note linens...mad about it!!!!!

Hopemore Studio said...

Dawn, I just had to click and enlarge the picture from Belle Notte Linens, it like my version of I-Spy. I spied the ruffles, the embroidery, a skien of yarn, a shell necklace, old photos and an ostrich feather. Simply amazing details.
Angie B

Charlene said...

The photo of the hydreangeas is sooooooooo wonderful. I love them too. I did not cut mine at the right time & the color was not good this year. I had cut some the year before & was going to send them to you but, I put them away & never mailed them. I moved them from place to place until they started falling apart & I just threw them away. :( I should have sent them when I dried them. Have a wonderful weekend ~Charlene

Shopgirl said...

So pretty, I love ages anything "almost."
I am busy on my house, so not much to share, but I always come to see what you are doing.
Your, Mary

Lori said...

Dawn, thanks for the mention...i hope your fabric arrived and that you love it...i think it is the most gorgeous fabric i have ever seen...i LOVE that bedding SO much...i saw it on another blog a while ago and it has been stuck in my head ever since...i just adore the colors and how deliciously rumpled and cozy it looks!!!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...