Sunday, January 10, 2010

Let's get CREATIVE!!!


I am SO loving this mosaic of photos that Mary put together!!!
These are just a few of the projects
that will be offered in the NEW February Artist Class!!!!!
STEP-BY-STEP tutorials showing you how to make
these gorgeous projects....all for one price ~
I can't wait to get it started!!!

And if you'd like 10.00 off the sign up fee....
just type in thefeatherednest!

I hope you'll join us ~ just CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT IT!

Creativity is catching.....
hugs and love,
Dawn

3 comments:

Libbie said...

My daughter Annie just looked over my shoulder (age 5) & said-Who's blog is that? That is pretty! And I love the puppy too! :)

Sandi said...

Just beautiful Dawn! I need to get creative soon!!
Hugs~

Andy's Attic said...

I signed up for the class even though I don't consider myself very creative...but I can learn... and it all looks so beautiful. Can't wait!
Annette


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...