Friday, June 18, 2010

It's been a busy week!



You won't believe this....
but I've been actually working a lot this week!!!
Not in my studio :( but helping with soap orders :)
The soap shop is all a buzz...
We've had a ton of orders to fill and
new designs are popping out of our heads ~

The summer merchandise markets in Dallas
and in Atlanta are fast approaching!!

Brent and Emily brainstormed last night
and came up with some of the most
beautiful 3D soap!!!
Plus now, we're going to have vintage Christmas designs,
you KNOW I love that ~

And now with our lower pricing....let's say a prayer and
cross every finger and toe that this upcoming
market is a wonderful SUCCESS!!!






I've got to go help for a few hours this morning then
I'm coming home to get my post ready for...

Where Bloggers Create II!

Have a wonderful Friday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn


7 comments:

Kathieao said...

Wow, I love your soap, the dimension is wonderful........

Lisa said...

Dawn,
These little soaps that Brent & Emily made are absolutely precious! I would love to order some for Christmas for the kids stockings. They'd also be great to give my niece's & nephew. Just a cute little something that isn't just a cheap little toy they never use. So creative, every last one of you! I can't wait to see the studio in all it's peat moss'd glory! Lisa

Dragonlady said...

Loving the soaps, they are so neat and love the 3-D look....the paris one is oooo-la-la
hugs
Brenda

Mosaic Magpie said...

This soap is great. You may get little boys every where to want to take a bath. The Paris soap is just too pretty to use. They all look like art work.
Debbie

Hopemore Studio said...

Those soaps are amazing. You are such a good friend helping with the success of this business. I'm looking forward to the vintage Christmas soaps if you have anything to do with the designing they will, of course, be lovely.

Now go get ready for the party!
Angie

Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals said...

Dawn
Gorgeous soap and I knew the business would be a success. Continue well wishes.

clustres said...

That's great news for you that there has been such an interest! Congratulations!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...