Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Gifts for you...


Don't hate me!!!
I'm not rushing anything here but
wanting to help anyone
having to make things to sell.
I searched my files for a few images that
you could use in your Christmas creations...
if you are doing fairs or shows,
I know they are soon coming up ~
I just love these vintage sweeties!!!

Remember, click the image a couple of times
so you can save the largest size to your computer.
Then open in your photo editing software
and size it to fit your project ~




















These images would be so wonderful
to use to make tags for your gifts!!!
Check my left hand side bar
for my free tag tutorial....


Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dawn! I love the Snowman and Bird graphic especially!! They are adorable! Oh now for time to do something cute with them!

bee blessed
mary

Dorthe said...

ThaNKYOU dearest Dawn
I love the ones with The Holy Mother, there also were a few I had not saved :-)
How was your night, sweet friend, I hope your trees are still standing.
Sending love and hugs your way.
Dorthe

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures_I love!!!
xoxo...by Vicky

Vee said...

This really is the time for gals to be making those Christmas items if she hasn't already begun. I know many who were cranking away last summer so some gals really are organized. Sweet,sweet images!

NanaDiana said...

I am back from my blogging break and I see I am just in time to snag your wonderful images- Thanks so much- xo Diana

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Oh, it's not too early to start on Christmas. I sorta leaped right over Fall, and have been working on Christmas for the past few weeks. Nice images, Dawn. Hope all is well with you.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You are so sweet to think of us, Dawn!

morkaren said...

Tak for dejlige smukke billeder. knus morkaren.

Pat C. said...

Thank you for these beautiful images, Dawn. xoxo

ScrappyMama said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!! Such amazing images...I do believe that I might have finally found a design to build my Christmas cards around...I think ; ) !!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...