Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sweet speckled eggs ~


So....I've been working quite a bit lately!!!
And on what you say?
Creating these wonderful, speckled soap eggs ~
Each little one is hand-poured...hand-cleaned...then thoroughly
inspected before we package them up for shipping!

Being the perfectionist that I am, I've learned quickly
how to clean them, smooth out any imperfections and
of course, you know I love the packaging part!!

I made these robins egg blue soaps just yesterday ~
don't you love the pale blue shade?
Each one is approx. the size of a quail egg,
a perfect size to me!!

We're creating them in other shades now, pale green and pale yellow too ~
But the blue, pink and of course, ivory are still my favs.









If you like to peek at our soap shop
just CLICK HERE!!

I hope you're having a great week....
wishing you a beautiful Thursday precious friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn





3 comments:

Jan Ely said...

I love these! SO SWEET Dawn!

Dorthe said...

They are so sweet, and in the most lovely size, I know, because of your dear gift ,once!!
The colours are all soft and beautiful, and so is the smell.
I love when you arrange them in the peat pots with a little seambinding, and your tag !! A wonderful gift for anyone !!
Hugs to you precious friend!
Dorthe

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh these are A D O R A B L E!! I am heading off to take a look at your soap shop!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...