Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Finishing things up ~


I finished a few of my projects last night!!
The altered spice rack and the journal are all ready to ship
to my sweet friend Mary today ~
I so hope she loves them both!

The treasure box is making progress...it is sold as well and
is looking so pretty to me.
You just can't go wrong with a
gorgeous images and vintage lace!
It's further along than this pic shows and I'll be sure
to share finished photos as soon as it's ready.

The old bottle still needs foofing and some pretty jewelry...
I'm hoping to finish everything up today!






I hope you are staying warm and cozy this cold December day...
Miss Ellie sure is!!!








Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






10 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

Everything looks soooo beautiful dear Dawn!
Warm hugs with love to you..XOXO

Susan

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

all your projects are wonderful. AND little ELLIE at the end is PRESH my friend. LOVED IT ALL.

Maureen said...

Wow, gorgeous Dawn! And Miss Ellie is one smart (and warm) pup!

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh Dawn I'm sure that they will both be so thrilled. You are a true artist!

I'm home with a snow day - yay!

I'm taking things slow - my shoulder is still aching.

Merry Christmas!

Leann

rkramadh said...

Beautiful box and bottles. I have two or three cigar boxes that I absolutely love (not the cigars lol) and want to transform but each time I get confused about what to do and do nothing (perfectionist, afraid to screw up a $5 cigar box!). I LOVE YOURS A LOT. The bottles look fantastic, I have a set of spice rack just like yours and may be I should use your inspiration to transform mine. TFS as always!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Dear Dawn
All of your finished gifts look absolutely beautiful especially that box! Mary will be over the moon!
Have a great week!
Big hugs
Suzy

Linda said...

I love these! Would like to try something like this! You are so talented!
Linda

Vee said...

Stay cozy! Take a cue from Ellie.

What fun to work on commissioned pieces! They are beautiful.

Theresa said...

Fun and creative times:) Have a blessed and sunny day! HUGS!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hello Miz Dawn!
Looks like you have been creating some magic in your studio. Everything is just beautiful!
Hugs
Marcie


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...