Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Trying to let go ~


It feels so good to have the studio neat and tidy now!!!
In the process of cleaning I've found a few treasures that
I've decided to list in my Etsy shop!

There's no rhyme or reason to them but it's just time to let a few things go ~
I'll be listing a several items each day so hopefully
I can lighten the load a little bit around here!

Take a peek at my offerings if you'd like...












Thank you all so much for your sweet comments about my studio makeover!!!

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






2 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Nice items, they should sell fast I would think!

Keep it up, Dawn - doesn't it feel GREAT?

I have sooooo much to let go myself before I can redo my craft area. Oh my word it is a disaster!

Simply Shelley said...

Dawn, I know how hard it is to give up things.....its get easier though, has for me anyway. I am been weeding from my home for the last few years now. Sometimes I ask myself......where is that? Then I remember I must have gave it up. I still find other things to bring home from time to time, and feel like its fine because I've given so much to charity, etc. I took a look at your previous post. Your studio looks wonderful. I looked for your little doll trunk and found it :) that has always been a favorite thing to see when visiting you. Blessings my sweet friend


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...