Thursday, September 18, 2014

A sweet little labor of love ~


I can't believe it!!!
I finally finished my little art doll!!
I'm over the moon in love with how she turned out too...

Her dress came out just the way I had envisioned it ~
full of gathers and embellished with lace.
I loved using the large vintage doll dress to create it too...
The vintage lace was already applied and I simply made it work for her size.




I even made her a little crinoline slip...






She has a sweet headband that I made from the dress fabric as well.




I just love her!!!

She's listed HERE in my Etsy store!!


Wishing you a very happy and creative Thursday precious friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn





10 comments:

Karen said...

She turned out so pretty Dawn. Doll making is on my list of things to try.

Karen B. said...

Sweet Dawn,
she is just so lovely!

Hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

She is really sweet!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

She is absolutely perfect, Dawn.

Very well done, friend! ♥

Leslie said...

such talent! She is adorable!!!

marda said...

How precious this little doll has turned out.. and that dress...just perfect. Amazing.

Junkchiccottage said...

Good Morning Dawn,
She is really adorable. Great job.
Kris

Shabby Sheshe said...

Oh Dawn, she is just lovely! You are amazing! Have a great day!
~Michelle~

Vee said...

So glad I popped in to see the final results on this sweet doll. She has a sweet expression, beautiful hair, and a darling dress. She is a little beauty.

Simply Shelley said...

I knew she would be beautiful. How could she not be , made from such talented hands. Blessings sweet Dawn


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...