Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Digging through my stash ~


I absolutely LOVE, love old doll clothes.
No, not those made overseas but those made by
mamas and grandmamas to please their little girls!!!

I have a teeny collection and thought I would go to it for inspiration
for a dress for my sweet art doll.

Guess what I found???
The tiniest pair of panties EVER!!! And they actually FIT
over the chubby belly that I gave my sweet girl dolly.

Then I went through all the doll dresses.
I wanted to find the perfect one that I could transform for her.
I found the most WONDERFUL antique pink one!!!
Now I have to try to make a dress for my small doll from this big dress...
but I think the color will be just beautiful on her!






Can you see it in your mind's eye? :)



Emily had a parent/teacher conference with Clara's kindergarten teacher and
brought our precious grandbabies by so she could go.
Murray and Clara BOTH flocked to Uncle Noah...and Murray just crashed!!!
Clara saw this and decided to lay down too!!
Uncle Noah?
He thinks he has the magic touch!!!!



Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday my sweet, sweet friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn





2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

LOL - how funny they both fell asleep on him, Dawn! How long did he have to sit that way? : ) I'm sure you will come up with something fantastic with that dress for your doll. Can't wait to see it!

Elderberry Dreams said...

Yes, I can see her in that kind of dress! She is beautiful. Your family pictures are always heartwarming ♥ Have a great day!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...