Thursday, September 11, 2014

Memories of that horrific day ~



I will never forget the awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that morning.
Could this be really happening?
Here in the United States??
How long will it last?
Could it happen again tomorrow???

So many precious people lost their lives to this terrible act of terrorism....
we will never forget the sacrifice so many made that day
or forget those that are still continuing to sacrifice their lives to ensure our freedom.
Dear Lord, PLEASE BLESS OUR AMERICA.......





I'm still terrified about what's going on around us
and HOW MANY YEARS LATER IS THIS?

Dear Lord in Heaven above, please bless our country and please protect
those who are defending our freedom ~


A truly thankful Thursday...
hugs and love,
Dawn



2 comments:

Karen B. said...

My dear Dawn,
I know how you feel. It is still hard to understand how this could have happened and the fear is still there too. That was the day the world changed and will never be the same again. My heart and thoughts is with the world today, praying for peace for everyone.
I hug you.
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Daniela said...

How to forget such a tragedy that has changed our lives forever !!!
Dearest Dawn, thank you for this post <3
Sending love from Italy
Dany


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...